A Family Dentist in Black Diamond, WA for Comprehensive Dental Care
The ability to get comprehensive dental care might be the first thing you look for in a family dentist, but it isn’t the only thing. You also want an atmosphere in which your whole family feels welcome. You’ll find it at Black Diamond Dentistry.
Among our family-friendly features:
- Early morning and late evening appointments for scheduling convenience
- Cutting-edge technology to keep your care as comfortable as possible
- Multiple payment options so you won’t have to worry about finances
- Sedation so safe it can be used for all but our youngest patients
- Holistic approach to care for your entire body
We Use the Latest Technology
We’ve invested in some of the latest technology so your care is always quick, comfortable, and precise. For example, we use digital imaging instead of traditional film X-rays. The process is faster, safer, and less invasive for you, Dr. Michael Archuleta or Dr. Ashley Edwards can easily enlarge or sharpen the images to get a better look.
We also use:
- Lasers to help make gum disease treatment and other procedures faster and pain free. SiroLaser®
Get Complete Dental Care for Your Family
Some family members may need no more than simple dental cleanings to keep their teeth in top shape. Others may need restorative dentistry to repair a damaged smile. Still others may want a cosmetic procedure like dental veneers. You’ll find all of these treatments and more at our office. We even provide sleep apnea treatment to help you rest easier at night. Our other main services include:
- Cosmetic dentistry
- Restorative dentistry
- Oral surgery
To visit a practice that offers comprehensive dental care, contact Black Diamond Dentistry. We welcome patients from surrounding areas like Covington, Maple Valley, Kent, Lake Holm, Ravensdale, and Enumclaw.